Terms & Conditions
In accordance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, 11 July, regarding Leisure Information and Electronic Commerce , we inform you that this website and the domains aborigensbarcelona.com, aborigens.com, aborigens.cat and localfoodinsiders.com pertain to LA CATALANA D’ABORÍGENS, SL, registered business on the Registre Mercantil de Barcelona, Volum 43070, Foli 111, Full 420643, based in CARRER ARAGÓ, 184, Entl. C – 08011 BARCELONA, telephone (+34) 931 873 750, email email@example.com and NIF B-65759003.
Access and use of this website and the domains aborigensbarcelona.com, aborigens.com, aborigens.cat and localfoodinsiders.com is the exclusive responsibility of the user and signifies the knowledge and acceptance of the following conditions of purchase.
The data provided during the buying process are stored in the database belonging to LA CATALANA D’ABORÍGENS, SL, declared and registered in the Registre General de l’Agència de Protecció de Dades, as indicated by Law 15/99 of the Data Protection act of December 13th. Said database can be consulted via www.agpd.es. This data is used exclusively for the purchase of services offered by LA CATALANA D’ABORÍGENS, SL. Likewise, LA CATALANA D’ABORÍGENS, SL will request permission for any use of electronic mail addresses for commercial and promotional purposes. This data shall not be passed on to third parties.
Any user may request access, rectification or cancellation at any time, writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Intellectual and Industrial Property
Contents, graphic elements, logotypes, designs, images, source code and other elements that form part of the website are the property of LA CATALANA D’ABORÍGENS, SL. It is expressly prohibited to reproduce, totally or in part, without previous written consent from LA CATALANA D’ABORÍGENS, SL.
5. Link Policy
LA CATALANA D’ABORÍGENS, SL claims no responsibility for information or contents of other websites linked to aborigensbarcelona.com, aborigens.com, aborigens.cat and localfoodinsiders.com. LA CATALANA D’ABORÍGENS, SL also claims no responsibility for any future contents on websites linked to from aborigensbarcelona.com, aborigens.com, aborigens.cat y localfoodinsiders.com, as they are the sole responsibility of their owners. This page does not consider products, services, contents, data or any existing materials on such websites to be our property, and absolves itself of responsibility for the quality, reliability or usefulness of exterior websites.
6. Applicable Legislation and Existing Jurisdiction
The relationship between LA CATALANA D’ABORÍGENS, SL and clients, whether based in Spain or otherwise, is governed by current Spanish law and any dispute will be submitted to the tribunal in the city of Barcelona.
Conditions of Purchase
1. Acceptance of Conditions of Purchase
Access to and use of this website, likewise the domains aborigensbarcelona.com, aborigens.com, aborigens.cat and localfoodinsiders.com is the exclusive responsibility of the user, and indicates knowledge and acceptance of the Legal terms and the associated Conditions of Purchase.
2. Modifications to Conditions of Purchase
LA CATALANA D’ABORÍGENS, SL reserves the right to modify the Conditions of Purchase at any time, notifying clients and users sufficiently in advance. This notification is understood as the publication of such changes in the “Conditions of Purchase” section of the web domains aborigensbarcelona.com, aborigens.com, aborigens.cat, and localfoodinsiders.com.
3. Prices and Taxes
All prices include Spanish IVA charge and are written in euros (EUR).
4. Tour Details
- LA CATALANA D’ABORÍGENS, SL reserves the right to make changes -such as location or number of venues to be visited- to different tours, without prior notification.
- LA CATALANA D’ABORÍGENS, SL reserves the right to substitute vehicles, drivers and guides in case of demand, without prior notification
- All allergies or special dietary needs should be communicated upon reserving a tour.
- Children under the age of 12, with the exception of those taller than 135cm, are obliged to travel in child seats. Any need for this should be notified upon reserving a tour.
- In the event that a component of a tour is canceled due to weather conditions, the tour will go ahead as per a more standard day tour and a refund will be issued for the canceled component
_Regular group tours:
Payment for services offered by LA CATALANA D’ABORÍGENS, SL through its website should be made in its entirety before said services are provided, either via credit card or bank transfer (transaction fees assumed by payor).
Credit card payments are totally secure and will be made via “Banc de Sabadell”‘s safe payment system. Maximum security, confidentiality and encryption during transmission of data is guaranteed. Data will be only be used by the bank during the payment process and at no moment will LA CATALANA D’ABORÍGENS have access to said date.
_Private and Self-Guided tours:
A 100€ fee is required in order to create a first proposal/draft itinerary. Such deposit will be deducted from the balance due or second payment.
_Culinary trips and customized events:
A 30% deposit of the total balance agreed is required in order to confirm a trip/event. Balance due (70%) will be charged 45 days prior to arrival date.
6. Cancellations and Refunds
_Regular group tours:
Should a customer be obliged to cancel participation in a tour, the refund shall be:
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 25% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 2 days prior to a tour;
- no refund, if the cancellation is made within 48 hours prior to a tour.
In the event of LA CATALANA D’ABORÍGENS, SL being obliged to suspend a tour due to the minimum number of attendants (4 guests for group tours) is not reached or any other factors outside of its control, the company shall offer an alternative in the form of another tour or another date, aiming to adapt to the availability of the client. Should this not be possible, the entirety of the fee paid shall be refunded.
_Private and Self-Guided tours, Culinary trips and customized events:
If a notification of cancellation is received more than 45 days before the departure, the client will only lose the deposit. For notifications received within 45 days of departure, cancellation charges are as follows:
- 45 to 31 Days: 50% of program price;
- 30 to 16 Days: 75% of program price;
- 15 to the Day of Departure 100% of program price.