Self-guided food tours in Barcelona
Explorers don’t need guides, just a few tips to reach those remote bars we know they’ll love. We’ll make your food dreams come true
We show you the way for you to wander amidst the best bars and restaurants, deli shops, markets, breweries, wine bars and pastry shops in Barcelona on your own. Beyond our Personal Foodie Advisor service, now you can enjoy our tours in a different way. Book a self-guided food tour and get a full itinerary with some of the bars and taverns we love. Know their specialties, what and how to order them, get our personal tips to be one more of the bunch and enjoy yourself while eating and driking your way around Barcelona.
Because we know you enjoy travelling at your own pace, taking your time, looking forward to what our favourite bars and restaurants have laying in store for you. Accept the challenge, eat your way through Barcelona and the only thing you will miss is the youthful charm of our guides. But you will (probably) appreciate that.
- Plunge yourself into real travel and find your path through our favourite bars and taverns.
- A hole-in-the-wall where neither waiters or the regulars speak English. Start improving your Catalan accent.
- Paraphrasing Joseph Conrad, we should travel as we dream… alone.
- We have not found an app to recreate our approach to Catalan culture, our opinions and, of course, our renowned sense of humour, so you will miss that.
- We can’t guarantee you will have an orgasmic experience, but at least some good food and drink.
- Barcelona and Catalonia are lovely but sometimes unpleasant as well: challenge yourself and consider what kind of traveller you are.